This service is provided at no charge as its value cannot be priced!
What are Transformation Tables?
Change Your World (CYW) Transformation Tables are values-based leadership lessons experienced in a group setting.
You’ll start with Value Tables, six lessons on key universal values:
- Valuing Every Person
Start Transformation Tables if you’re ready to:
– Develop meaningful relationships with your group members and deepen existing connections.
– Practice simple, yet radically effective goal-setting techniques.
– Experience personal accountability and accountability from your group.
– Feel inspired and equipped to make a difference right where you are.
– You only need to commit to one hour a week for six weeks – and it’s completely free!
What to Expect on your Journey.
Each lesson is broken into six sections. The group will read the material together, share key insights, take time for self-reflection, discuss, and commit to an action step.
- Teams develop a common language and a deeper connection as they learn
about each other.
- Teammates report feeling heard and team leaders report higher levels of
- The organizational culture shifts to reflect values- based leadership principles.
“I’ve worked with my team for 3 years and there are things I’ve learned about them in the past 4 weeks I never knew. I have
greater compassion for each person and that allows me to lead better. My team feels seen and valued in a whole new way.”
– Movement Mortgage
The results are life-bringing to any organization:
- Teams develop a common language and a deeper connection as they spend time learning each other’s personal values, experiences, and goals.
- Teammates report feeling heard and team leaders report higher levels of engagement.
- The organizational culture shifts to reflect values based, people centric leadership principles.