Online via Zoom
May 23-July 11
In this inspiring guide to successful leadership, New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell shares his tried and true principles for maximum personal growth.
Are there actually tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over 50 years, and in the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In his trademark style, Maxwell covers:
What You’ll Learn:
We will cover the first 8 chapters of the book.
- The Law of Intentionality: Growth Doesn’t Just Happen
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Reflection: Learning to Pause Allows Growth to Catch Up with You
- The Law of Consistency: Motivation Get You Going, Discipline Keeps You Growing
- The Law of Environment: Growth Thrives in Conducive Surroundings
- The Law of Design: To Maximize Growth, Develop Strategies
- The Law of Pain: Good Management of Bad Experiences Leads to Great Growth
A Zoom link, that will be used for the 8 week series, will be provided no later than 24 hours before the first session.
Participants are required to obtain the book on their own.
Participant guides for the upcoming chapter will be emailed to the address provided by the registrant.